Onion Peeling Machine
The onions are picked up from the feeding hopper automatically and then they are positioned by the feed operator so that the top and the tail of the onions are set horizontally across the carrier bands. The FLP-75 onion peeling machine has the ability to cut the upper and lower part of the onion with a single movement.
This onion peeling machine cleans the outer skin of the onions with compressed air without any harm to the product.
The FLP-75 onion peeling machine is good for peeling onions in the range of 45 mm to 105 mm, and the peeling is performed without requiring additional part replacement. Thanks to the R&D department and the pneumatic grading system developed by our experienced engineers, the onions are cut with minimum waste without spoiling the form of the product. Onion peeling machine has a variable speed control that the feed operator can easily adjust it. There is also digital display to monitor quantity output per minute
Onion Peeling Machine Features FLP-75
Onion Peeling Machine Technical Details FLP-75
Product Size Range: Good for onions in diameter of 45-105 mm
Capacity :Up to 4,500 units per hour
The Material of Construction :Stainless steel
Product Contact Parts :All stainless steel
Product Contact Parts : All stainless steel
Electric :2,2 kw 50 hz 1 pn 220-240 volt
Hava :2,70m3/min 8 kg/cm2 8 bar @95cfm
Weight :Approx. 935 kg
Advantages Of The Onion Peeling Machine FLP-75
- Simple installation and ease of use.
- Easy machine cleaning and disinfecting.
- No need to change parts for peeling operation.
- Minimum labor requirement for maximum output.
- Easy handling of different sizes of onions.
- Extended working area for quality selection and positioning.
- Adjustable stripping blades depending on the onion quality for the right cutting.
- Easy connection for electric supply and air supply.
- Requires minimum grading and sizing of the product.
- Easy maintenance and change of spare parts.
- Easy cleaning.
- Comes with free of charge additional set of knives.
- Stock compartment for the collection of waste.